PAACE will be the premier
professional organization for adult education in PA so that lifelong
learners have opportunities to achieve their personal, educational, and
PAACE inspires adult education partners through advocacy,
networking, and professional development so that adults succeed, and
OUR CORE VALUES
- Culture of Lifelong Learning: We are future-focused, lifelong learners meeting the needs of an ever-changing community.
- Respect: We respect all people and their potential to shape their own lives.
- Collaboration: We are committed to networking and building impactful, diverse relationships.
- Inspirational Leadership: As professionals leading by example, we embrace the responsibility to innovate, support, and grow.
- Inclusive: We are deliberate in engaging diverse communities in all aspects of PAACE.
• Dedicated to promoting adult education through the support of
providers and practitioners who are committed to increasing the self
sufficiency of adult learners.
• PAACE’s services are guided by research and the changing needs of the field.
• PAACE’s philosophy is one of nurturing union and collaboration among all members of the adult education field.
• Guided by the desire to make adult education available to all adult
learners so that they can increase their self-sufficiency and be active
members in society.
• Value lifelong learning and the potential impact it can have on adults.
PAACE has developed a strategic plan to move forward with our goals in the future. You can view it here.